There are 24 hours in a day. You sleep for 8 of them. That is a full third of your life that you spend not eating. To combat this problem I highly recommend the midnight snack. The midnight snack is a surefire way to add calories to your diet and confuse your metabolism into storing more fat. Below are some recommendations on how to eat great while most are sleeping:
- Keep personal sized ,microwavable, frozen pizza in your freezer.
- Cheese and chips are your friends. Some quick late night nachos are always a good bet.
- Microwavable bacon should be a staple.
- Prepare your snack before you go to bed so it’s ready to go when you need it.
- Keep snacks on your nightstand
- Anything with lots of cheese
- Ice cream (duh)
- Sugary cereal is a great low effort, high calorie meal