Bread rolls are a staple of any dinner feast. Thanksgiving is no exception. On this most epic of eating days, a normal bread roll just won’t do. That’s why we’ve consulted Real Mom Kitchen for this Easy Cheesy Rolls recipe.
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, green can kind
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits, the flaky buttermilk ones
In one bowl combine the melted butter, parmesan, basil, and garlic powder. Mix the shredded cheeses in a second bowl. Separate the biscuits and put come cheese inside the center of each one. Rolls each biscuit in the butter mixture and place on a backing sheet. Spoon left over butter mixture over the rolls and bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.